Tuesday, July 13, 2010

내 사랑한테 8개 서약속 (8 Pledges to My Love)

I missed Korean class this week because of some stupid traffic. Guess I've got a lot of catching up to do before next week. Luckily I've got my secret weapon, native speaker Boyfriend!

Last week in Korean class we learned the grammar pattern "도록 하겠습니다" which is kind of like a formal promise of what you will or will not do. For homework, we were asked to write 8 promises to a love. So here are mine:

늦지 않도록 하겠습니다.
I will not be late.

화가 나오지 않도록 하겠습니다.
I will not be angry.

길에 걸을 때 오빠 손을 잡도록 하겠습니다.
I will hold your hand when we walk on the street.

오빠의 농담 때문에 웃도록 하겠습니아.
I will laugh at your jokes.

오빠하고 한국어로 얘기하도록 하겠습니다.
I will try to speak with you in Korean.

항상 오빠를 돕도록 하겠습니다.
I will always help you.

한국 문화를 이해해 보도록 하겠습니다.
I will try to understand Korean culture.

일이 생기면 오빠한데 말하도록 하겠습니다.
If there is a problem, I will tell you.

I haven't shown these to Boyfriend as he's the kind of guy who will hold you to it all the time.
"I thought you promised you would laugh at my jokes!"

Ashu


No comments:

Post a Comment